Q1. What courier service do you use for deliveries?
- We use Canada post for Canadian & U.S Orders. DHL for international shipping.
Q2. Can I place a custom order?
- Yes, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. Together, we will work towards fulfilling your custom purchase.
Q3. How long does it take for my Fatalie purchase to arrive?
- Local Canadian purchases take approximately 5-6 days to construct & prepare for delivery and 2-3 days to arrive at your home.
- International deliveries differ depending on your location. However, feel free to contact us for any updates on your order.
Q4. When & how will I receive a tracking number?
- You will receive a tracking number by email once the parcel is in the care of the courier and they are in the process of making the delivery to your home.
Q5. How do I check the status of my order?
- If you have not yet received a tracking number, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com for a status update on your order. Kindly use the same email provided on your order and include your order number.
Q6. Is there a way to try on your products before purchasing?
- Yes! If you live in Canada Toronto Ontario, you can set up a fitting time and date. To do so, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q7. Where are your garments constructed?
- At the moment, all Fatalie garments are handmade in Canada.
Q8. How do I facilitate a return?
- All garments are final sale. We can offer alterations to ensure that the fit our your garments are perfect.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …